The Last Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEMOCRATS ARE GONNA TRIE THIS.. A DIRTY MOVE!

3 posters

Go down

DEMOCRATS ARE GONNA TRIE THIS.. A DIRTY MOVE! Empty DEMOCRATS ARE GONNA TRIE THIS.. A DIRTY MOVE!

Post  tomcatjosh 19th September 2008, 4:29 pm

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:28:27 +0000
On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing
health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur
after the VP debate on 10/2.

There have been talks all weekend about how to proceed with this info.
Generally, the feeling is that we should all go ahead and get it out there
to as many blog sites and personal email lists as is possible. I have
already seen a few short blurbs about this - the 'health problem' cited in
those articles was aneurysm. Probably many of you have heard the same
rumblings.

However, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like
this Obama strategy will be a go. Therefore, it seems that the best
strategy is to get out in front of this Obama maneuver, spell it out in
detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.

So, let's start mixing this one up and cut the Obamites off at the pass -
send this info out to as many people as you can - post about it on websites
and blogs - etc.
All I can say is....BRING HER ON! Our gal can beat Washington's gal!
tomcatjosh
tomcatjosh
Wrangler
Wrangler

http://www.startrektheshow.webs.com

Back to top Go down

DEMOCRATS ARE GONNA TRIE THIS.. A DIRTY MOVE! Empty Re: DEMOCRATS ARE GONNA TRIE THIS.. A DIRTY MOVE!

Post  jerhanner 20th September 2008, 1:51 am

You seem to be all ready to accept some internet rumor as fact. What is it about the Democratic Party that gets people all bent out of shape and ready to repeat things like "Obama wants to teach sex-ed to 5 year olds" ??? I mean, you don't believe the National Enquirer when it reports that Laura Bush is leaving George after Jan 21st; why get worked up over a bunch of stuff that most likely isn't true?

And if they did go so far as to replace Biden with Clinton - so what? Is it worth getting upset about? I'm obviously on the left side of the aisle, but I don't scream "dam conservatives ruined our economy" just because a Republican was in the oval office. There has to be polite, open discourse between all Americans on all aspects of our government. That's how one discovers common ground.

For example: I bet we disagree on the subject of gay marriage, but I'll bet you $1 we agree on Affirmative Action and the death penalty. So rather than bicker and call each other meaningless names, we have a duty as Americans to rise above such behavior and talk to each other like adults.

I shall now get off the soap box.
jerhanner
jerhanner
Housewife
Housewife

Back to top Go down

DEMOCRATS ARE GONNA TRIE THIS.. A DIRTY MOVE! Empty Re: DEMOCRATS ARE GONNA TRIE THIS.. A DIRTY MOVE!

Post  KJTrek 20th September 2008, 11:58 am

I don't want to be the big meany admin and get rid of this topic, but this article off the internet should've been posted in the Politics topic. I won't close it, but please do that in the future.
KJTrek
KJTrek
Admin

https://lastfrontier.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tomcatjosh 20th September 2008, 11:18 pm

I Couldnt Find The Topic.. Sorry.
It Was A Rumer By The DEMOCRATS THEMSELVES! Its Cheap And You Know It. The Thing Is, They Wont Come Out And Say It Yet. Its All Over The News. It Just Comes to show that if someones better than o'bama, he changes his mind.
tomcatjosh
tomcatjosh
Wrangler
Wrangler

http://www.startrektheshow.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jerhanner 5th October 2008, 10:42 pm

And here it is October 5th. You'd think they'd have made the announcement by now so they can get in the Monday AM newspapers. tongue
jerhanner
jerhanner
Housewife
Housewife

Back to top Go down

Post  KJTrek 6th October 2008, 5:49 pm

jerhanner wrote:And here it is October 5th. You'd think they'd have made the announcement by now so they can get in the Monday AM newspapers. tongue

High Five! (sorry Josh)
Ummm, just saying, don't just go posting an article from a tabloid and go HEY! HEY! Look at those dirty Democrats! Although I'm definitely lowering my standards for posts now that this site hasn't had visitors in forever, and I don't care about offending people, just think a bit more about political topics in the future, and keep them as "discussions" not "reports".

Carry On! Very Happy cyclops
KJTrek
KJTrek
Admin

https://lastfrontier.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum